BCLS Snow and Ice Management Risk Management Services in Central Virginia
‘Quality snow & Ice Control is not paid in price, it’s paid for in unparalleled service’
Managing the risk inherent with snow and ice management services encompasses a series of pro-active steps prior to the occurrence of winter events, during actual events, and after events occurrences. At BCLS Snow & Ice Management we work diligently to reduce and manage risk for our customers by taking the following actions for each property.
Contract Discovery Phase:
▪ First and foremost; we want and need to understand the needs of the client.
▪ Develop a snow management plan that meets the client’s needs and budgetary requirements
▪ Help our client develop the necessary standards to develop RFP’s to insure that scope of services being offered by BCLS compare to other companies within the marketplace.
▪ Negotiate with client a snow & ice Control Management Plan that is a ‘Win- Win’ for both the client and BCLS Snow & Ice Management.
▪Perform site inspections and risk assessments.
▪ Create site-specific maps to indicate high snow storage locations.
▪ Track incoming storms utilizing state-of-the-art weather forecasting technology.
▪ Share with our client your Snow Response Plan (SRP) and address any questions or concerns.
▪ Focus operations on high priority areas for each property.
▪ Monitor weather conditions throughout each event.
▪ Maintain communication with each driver, equipment operator, site captain, and territory manager.
▪ Communicate with our customers as needed to ensure optimization of strategy and resources.
▪ Maintain detailed records for each storm including weather data and event description
▪ Follow strict incident reporting standards in the event any incident, regardless of severity
▪ Consult with customers following events to ensure customer satisfaction
▪ Improve on any operational issues that arose during any one of the aforementioned phases
Let BCLS Snow & Ice Management help you mitigate your winter risk with our proactive snow planning, operations and post storm management.
Office Buildings | Office Parks | Retail Centers | Shopping Malls
HOA |Multi-Family | Apartment Homes
Industrial |Flex Space | Health Care | Retirement Facilities | Municipal & Governmental